KHS’s SixFifty 2500 is ready for full days of fun, fast singletrack. The light, stiff, KHS double-butted 6061-aluminum frame responds to your every input over rocks and between trees. Combine the X-Fusion 02RL rear shock with the RST First fork, both delivering 120mm of travel, and you’ve got a rig that rides over anything you want it to. That capability is enhanced by the nimble Sun Helix 27.5-inch wheels. Plus, the SRAM X7 drivetrain gives you the gearing you need, when you need it, while the Shimano discs offer hydraulic stopping power ready for epic fun.
- 350 or 750w e-RAD Mid Drive Motor
- Motor power runs through 10 speed Cassette for superior climbing ability and top speed
- Top speed up to 28 mph (depending on motor/gearing combination)
- 5 Levels of Pedal Assist
- Throttle available in all modes
- Advanced Backlit LCD Display with Speed, Trip Meter, Battery Level, Assist Level, Temperature and Motor Power Output (Watts)
- Downtube Mounted Lithium Battery Included.
- 2A Charger Included
- Battery locks onto mount and can be removed without disconnecting any wires
- 1 year warranty on motor/battery from Lectric Cycles